We are excited to announce our April meeting will be hybrid, on April 3rd!
We will be meeting 1-3pm at the Microsoft office in Edina and over Microsoft Teams!
1:00 - 1:30 pm - Pizza and Networking
1:30 - 1:35 pm - Welcome and Introductions
1:35 - 1:45 pm - What's new in Power BI, Chaitanya Khaladkar
1:45 - 2:45 pm - Designing Reports in Power BI, Miguel Myers
2:45 - 3:00 pm - Q&A, Starbucks gift card drawing
Abstract: Designing Reports in Power BI - Miguel Myers
Designing reports in Power BI is an art form that requires listening, organization, communication, and testing. Miguel Myers will show his personal methodology, principles, tips, and tricks to inspire your journey as report designer in Power BI.
Microsoft’s Vaccination Policy
- Guests and customers will be able to provide proof of vaccination or self-attest to having received a negative COVID-19 test within the previous week via HealthCheck.
- Guests who do not upload proof of vaccination must wear a face covering onsite.
- Guests and customers should follow local requirements for face coverings.
- If a guest or customer has uploaded their proof of vaccination, it will be valid for 30 days. After that period, they will need to re-upload if they plan to visit a Microsoft site again.
- Microsoft is not able to offer an alternative process for guests and customers who can neither provide proof of vaccination nor attest to a negative test result in the last week.
- Microsoft’s vaccination policy will be enforced for all employees, visitors, external staff, guests, and customers.